• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Resume Building

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resume Building

Just interested in peoples thoughts here.

Does it make much difference if you have stayed at places for just one year and then moved on?

Do employers look at long stints at companies as being a good thing or is 1 year at a place sufficient?

I have a great role that is materialising and I ve been at my current gig for 11 months (This was my first time as a contractor) Before that I was a perm for a year at a different place and was elsewhere for 3 years...

Originally posted by ChloeRadshaw View Post
    Just interested in peoples thoughts here.

Does it make much difference if you have stayed at places for just one year and then moved on?

Do employers look at long stints at companies as being a good thing or is 1 year at a place sufficient?

I have a great role that is materialising and I ve been at my current gig for 11 months (This was my first time as a contractor) Before that I was a perm for a year at a different place and was elsewhere for 3 years...
    Stay until you are fed up, or they kick you out. Then worry about your resume.

Comment

Resume building what? I didn't start in the first place.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah, it's joey with his female persona.

Chloe - what are you wearing tonight???

Comment

Working...
        X