• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congratulations to CUK's "General" Forum!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to CUK's "General" Forum!

Threads 1 to 20 of 38000

Nice round figure in decimal numbering, and if you've changed your settings as I have then you'll see that the first page is "1 of 1900"

EDIT: except now it won't be, as this thread has caused it to become page "1 of 1901"
    Last edited by NickFitz; 19 May 2010, 02:02.

It seems that Boudica claimed the honour of starting the 38,000th thread (that is still) in General

Comment

I know it's good and all, but 38,000 is a hard number to get excited about.Now 50,000, ok that'll deserve a celebratory drink (Bought and paid for by the CUK mgmt team at the next CUK sumer doo, to be held in Singapore).
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        I know it's good and all, but 38,000 is a hard number to get excited about.Now 50,000, ok that'll deserve a celebratory drink (Bought and paid for by the CUK mgmt team at the next CUK sumer doo, to be held in Singapore).
        You're just jealous because none of your threads ended with triple zeroes.

Well, unless the last three posters therein were DimPrawn, Andyw, and... no, I can't think of anybody to nominate as the final zero. Let's open that up to the panel

Comment

Well 38000 is a magic number!

Well.... It probably is

I'm sure Mr Fitz can probably find a linky :-)
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Well 38000 is a magic number!

Well.... It probably is

I'm sure Mr Fitz can probably find a linky :-)
            It has resonances for some of the regular posters

Comment

Working...
            X