• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Voting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voting

Let's just say that over the next 5 years, the current coalition do a great job in government; the excesses of Conservatism are dulled and the indecisiveness of the Liberals is a thing of the past. They've governed fairly, and wisely and the country is out of the doldrums and well on the way to sustainable recovery. All is rosy in the rose garden, the old saying of "two heads are better than one" proves once again to be true.

Come the next election, how do we vote for more of the same?
    The vegetarian option.

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Let's just say that over the next 5 years, the current coalition do a great job in government; the excesses of Conservatism are dulled and the indecisiveness of the Liberals is a thing of the past. They've governed fairly, and wisely and the country is out of the doldrums and well on the way to sustainable recovery. All is rosy in the rose garden, the old saying of "two heads are better than one" proves once again to be true.

Come the next election, how do we vote for more of the same?
    Same as this time. Vote locally with your head/heart for whatever option keeps the Dimwit Brothers (i.e. the Milliblands) in the political wilderness.

HTH
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Same as this time. Vote locally with your head/heart for whatever option keeps the Dimwit Brothers (i.e. the Milliblands) in the political wilderness.

HTH
      You might accidentally give the Tories a small majority though.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You don't have to worry, Labour will slowly fade into obscurity - they've had their day and f**ked it, again!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          You don't have to worry, Labour will slowly fade into obscurity - they've had their day and f**ked it, again!
          New New Labour will be back in 13 years or so.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Could be 5... trying to persuade public next 5 years of cuts and austerity aren't avoidable will be very hard. Anyone promising to fix it might look quite good in a year or two.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              That is a chance I am prepared to take!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If it really does go swimmingly, Tories and Lib Dems might agree not to stand candidates against each other's sitting MPs.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  No, I think you are getting confused with the Plastic Surgery lobby party New Labia.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    No, I think you are getting confused with the Plastic Surgery lobby party New Labia.
                    Ahhh, Meaty Labia - Shirley?

Oi Drewster!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X