• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hotel in London - with car parking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel in London - with car parking

I'm probably going to be working in London next week (down East Road) so does anyone have a suggestion for a good hotel in the vicinity but it must have car parking. Normally I stay at the Holiday Inn in Kings Cross but it costs an arm and a leg to park there (although it does go on expenses) and as I'll be arriving late the 20 space car park will probably be full.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

If nobody else offers anything better than feel free to park your flashy BMW in front of my (rented) house in Brum.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
      I'm probably going to be working in London next week (down East Road) so does anyone have a suggestion for a good hotel in the vicinity but it must have car parking. Normally I stay at the Holiday Inn in Kings Cross but it costs an arm and a leg to park there (although it does go on expenses) and as I'll be arriving late the 20 space car park will probably be full.

no
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Try Ibis in Euston. Never stayed there myself, but have used their (cheapish) car park on a number of occasions.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          If nobody else offers anything better than feel free to park your flashy BMW in front of my (rented) house in Brum.
          Flashy AMG you mean

Got nicked for the congestion charge last time I was over, B'stards!!!
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Flashy AMG you mean
            You have better taste than I thought

Is it decent AMG SL-55, or something cheap like C-class coupe' thingy?

Comment

Erm... so you normally cruise around Kings Cross in an expensive car... now you are looking for a hotel with cheap car parking...

Mmmm....

Dont forget to ask for a receipt....

Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                You have better taste than I thought

Is it decent AMG SL-55, or something cheap like C-class coupe' thingy?
                Cheaper, but not that cheap, C32 but looking to upgrade soon as its now 4 years old with 120,000km.

Comment

Cheaper, but not that cheap, C32 but looking to upgrade soon as its now 4 years old with 120,000km.
                  Yes C32 is not bad - sadly they dont seem to have it in the UK, not that I would be interested right now.

Comment

Woking...the hub of the universe

Stay in the Holiday Inn in Woking, then 30 minutes up to town. While you are there you could have a look at a Mercedes Mclaren SLR if you want to upgrade

MTB

Comment

Working...
                    X