• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The beating that SY took ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beating that SY took ...

...there hasn't been one like that since the days of andyW and David Contractor Junior. It was a bit like slapping a dead fish though. I feel a bit sorry for him.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I feel a bit sorry for him.
    No you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      No you don't.
      I do!

Couple of hairs sprouting near the gonads....
      Voice cracking a little when he got excited....
      Started showing an interest in girls..... although he still liked to pull MPs hair

Still - he will be back.... hopefully a little calmer..

Comment

Got pretty brutal when his fan club deserted.

Comment

ffs guys stop it's boring now.........

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            It was a bit like slapping a dead fish though. I feel a bit sorry for him.
            I expect you do, for if ever a poster might reasonably be likened to a dead fish, clammy skin, vacant eyes, lingering odour, and woefully far down the food chain, it is undoubtedly your good self. And with all the "slaps" I have given you on here over the years, it must really have hit home seeing SY01 getting clobbered.
            Still..............as long as you have your health eh?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              I expect you do, for if ever a poster might reasonably be likened to a dead fish, clammy skin, vacant eyes, lingering odour, and woefully far down the food chain, it is undoubtedly your good self. And with all the "slaps" I have given you on here over the years, it must really have hit home seeing SY01 getting clobbered.
              Still..............as long as you have your health eh?

ouch! harsh!

Comment

ContractorUK lynching twunts since 1999
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What did I miss? Last I heard SAS was battered from yesterday...
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    What did I miss? Last I heard SAS was battered from yesterday...
                    Not much. SY decided he'd had enough of being in the barrel and tried to put his bitches Drewster and Churchill in it.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X