• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London 2012 mascots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London 2012 mascots

One eyed monster - it should be in Pixar's Monsters 2

The film was called Monsters, Inc. not Monsters. FFS a 5 year old child could tell you that, they could probably write a better search engine.

Comment

WKOF maskot is that?

If they really wanted cartoon characters then they should have looked at the Simpsons, and instead they looked at the Futurama!

Comment

This thing must have cost millions to produce.

Comment

WTF is that all about? Wenlock and Mandeville, shurely shome mishtake using those two rather English names. Some is bound to complain that its racist. And one eye, are they taking the mickey out of Gordon Brown? I like the fact that its meant to be a camera to remind that the government is watching everything you do As LOCOG say, its aimed at kiddies, although with the demise of COMECON you don't get too many young gymnasts for old men to perve at now, so why didn't they just use the Teletubbies? ****wits.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

This ought to be very late 1st of April joke - to have such a complex maskot is totally retarded, in fact I'd say it hits ministrone levels though not quiet that bad yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              This ought to be very late 1st of April joke - to have such a complex maskot is totally retarded, in fact I'd say it hits ministrone levels though not quiet that bad yet.
              You've got some nerve. Did you see what the Russians had proposed for their bid???
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                You've got some nerve. Did you see what the Russians had proposed for their bid???
                Looks pretty sensible to me...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Looks pretty sensible to me...
                  Was that one with the moustache.... Modelled on your mum?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    You've got to admit it's a stronger brand. Close your eyes, can you remember what those amorphous blobs look like?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X