• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA News

We need a "money running out" icon.
    Poor marketing and lack of business nous probably responsible.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I have a URL on SKA, it still only shows one back link where I know it has over 200.

You could knock up a SKA lite in half a day, hit bing using services to get all the links to a site and then hit each of the URLs to get the anchor text. None of this fecking about with databases.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

We need a "money running out" icon.
      Poor marketing and lack of business nous probably responsible.
      Where as you are sitting pretty there in your cubicle, stained elbow patched cardigan worn with pride, waiting for your golden carriage clock retirement gift and pitiful final salary pension scheme so you can spend the rest of your miserable existence shuffling back and forth from Farm Foods with you basket on wheels stuffed with the latest reduced price pork joints and boxes of broken biscuits you sad mittyesque loser.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Crap! Not again. I thought we had enough of all this insult hurling business.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Easy, SAS was having a major pop at ATW, just trying to level things up. My bad.

Comment

AtW can I borrow some of your shares and then sell them on Ebay for a penny.

I'll give you a percentage of whatever I make???
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Is he posting again? I've given up reading them
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

<Dr. Phil mode>

I have told you guys before, feeling good by putting others down, only lasts a short time. Then you do more and more. Then you get banned.

</Dr. Phil mode>
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Where as you are sitting pretty there in your cubicle, stained elbow patched cardigan worn with pride, waiting for your golden carriage clock retirement gift and pitiful final salary pension scheme so you can spend the rest of your miserable existence shuffling back and forth from Farm Foods with you basket on wheels stuffed with the latest reduced price pork joints and boxes of broken biscuits you sad mittyesque loser.

Feck off you tedious cretin. Seriously.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Feck off you tedious cretin. Seriously.
                    He insulted me

Comment

Working...
                    X