• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No............!! Could time be called on 24-hour drinking?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No............!! Could time be called on 24-hour drinking?

Theresa May could call time on 24-hour drinking | Mail Online

hic

She looks like a drunk person trying to walk sober. "Sssh, nobobby will know!!"
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

"Teresa May - not to be confused with Theresa May"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Red shoes, no knickers.

Now there's a frightening thought.
        There was no need for that image
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          There was no need for that image
          any hole is a goal

Comment

Pubs open 24 hours causing all this social problems is a canard.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              Quack Quack to that!
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

The "could" in that headline is superfluous. It should be just "Theresa May Call Time On 24 Hour Drinking", as her surname already serves as the main verb.

Any newspaper editors intending to write about what out new Home Secretary is considering doing ought to adopt this tactic and save precious ink.

hth
                tl

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                  Quack Quack to that!
                  Yes indeed, but that’s no excuse for a government to duck responsibility on this issue.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm usually pissed as a very drunk rat after an 18 hour sesh anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X