• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World domination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World domination

Is it done yet? Or have all you daleks, lizards, masters, cybermen, etc given up?

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Is it done yet? Or have all you daleks, lizards, masters, cybermen, etc given up?
    Looks like Kim Jong Il is going to make an attempt... Should we send for "Team America" - F**k Yeah!

Originally posted by Kim Jong Il
    Kim Jong Il: I'm so Ronery / So ronery / So ronery and sadry arone / There's no one / Just me onry / Sitting on my rittle throne / I work very hard to be number one guy / but, stiwr there's no one to right up my rife / Seems rike no one takes me serirousry / And so, I'm ronery / A rittle ronery / Poor rittle me / There's no one I can rerate to / Feewr rike a biwd in a cage / It's kinda siwry / but, not reawry / because, it's fiwring my body with rage / I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicawry fit / but, none of the women seem to give a tulip / Maybe someday, they'wr awr notice me / And untiwr then, I'wr be ronery / Yeah, a rittle ronery / Poor rittle me...
    Kim Jong Il: It will be 911 times 2356.
    Chris: My God, that's... I don't even know what that is!
    Kim Jong Il: Nobody does!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      The rodents beat them all to it
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
      X