• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sausages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausages

I'm off round the sausage shop after work to stock up on a few for the weekend...

sausage menu

I'm bloody starving now.

I'll have some Lorne Square Sausage!

Comment

damn, they don't deliver to Deutschland
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I'm off round the sausage shop after work to stock up on a few for the weekend...

sausage menu

I'm bloody starving now.
        You partaking of some real ale with those bad boys?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I did slope off to the pub today for a nice pint of Orkney ale at lunch time and read the paper. I might go for another as it is next to the sausage shop.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

sausage menu

I'm bloody starving now.
            Mmmmmmmmm.............sausage_cat.pdf
            Gotta love those babies..............they are PURRfect!

IGMC
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Coincidence: the picture from their flyer I made for the family the other day. I called it a sausage and mash volcano. Well, there's nothing new in the world.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

If that email gets sent. I know where I'm getting my next meal!!! MOO HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

16 quid worth of sausages now chilling in the fridge.

Comment

Well I just got back from the evening meal at CuLux (Currywurst Deluxe) where I had the Canzler Complett. A chilli sausage, thin chips (you can have them English style which is with salt and vinegar or even with Cheddar cheese baked on top) , a garlic dip with hot chilli and a salad. Quite filling.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X