• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like they've banished AtW to the server room

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they've banished AtW to the server room

Woo-hoo! Check out the slick new SKA Site.
    Of course AtW is not presentable to clients or the public in this slick new incarnation
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Who's going to tell him about the missing apostrophe in planets?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Woo-hoo! Check out the slick new SKA Site.
      Of course AtW is not presentable to clients or the public in this slick new incarnation
      Wow!! Really impressive! Must have cost them a few bob to coax Lotka from Taxi out of retirement to front this demo!!

YouTube - Taxi's Latka on what you need in life

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The MJSEO search engine plugin is actually pretty good for getting a quick view of competitors pages.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          The MJSEO search engine plugin is actually pretty good for getting a quick view of competitors pages.
          Shhhhoooshhhh! The super successful sasguru is busy badmouthing the epic business failure AtW, and we don't want to miss any nasty comments.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Who's going to tell him about the missing apostrophe in planets?
            Only an apostrophe out of place??????

That means he didn't use Nick then!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X