• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountants in Hampshire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountants in Hampshire

RG / GU postcodes.

If you are looking for a new accountant who can help you set up, or looking to move then I can recommend mine based.

£75 per month + VAT, and will also set up.

Just PM me if you want the contact.

MF
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Why do you get a kick back?

BTW as long as the accountant is not allergic to email, fax, the post and the telephone they can be anywhere in the country.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      RG / GU postcodes.

If you are looking for a new accountant who can help you set up, or looking to move then I can recommend mine based.

£75 per month + VAT, and will also set up.

Just PM me if you want the contact.

MF
      Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Why do you get a kick back?

BTW as long as the accountant is not allergic to email, fax, the post and the telephone they can be anywhere in the country.
      FFS - Why can't anyone just take a post at face value?

PM him if you want the contact..... DON'T if you DON'T.

Many of us like to deal with Local Accountants - so we can meet them face to face (or even cos we think its lucky!).

Recommendations are always a good start when you are looking.....

(Or possibly MF is being an *rse)
      Last edited by Drewster; 22 May 2010, 08:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        FFS - Why can't anyone just take a post at face value?
        As the post isn't linked to a thread about someone asking about accountants I thought it was odd.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          As the post isn't linked to a thread about someone asking about accountants I thought it was odd.
          I posted in a thread next to this one and thought why not post a thread especially. I don't get a kickback.

Your comment about location is of course true from the perspective of doing the work, but bollocks when considering the premise of proximity.

Having used accountants over the years remotely, I find that they are faceless & difficult to track down. I had my first Accountant (who advertised through CUK) right royally screw me over. They were in Manchester and I was in the South. So was a pain to go and challenge them.

Personally I like the 121 interaction, I like to see the person face to face and also have the opportunity to pop in and talk to someone. Hence I now prefer someone local.

Having tried a few accountants in Hampshire, the one I presently have I am more than happy with. The cost isn't the cheapest, but I am able to pop in and discuss with them Plan B's or ask about different expenses/costs/contracts/ etc I may have read or heard about. The owner of this firm(about 12 people) always gets back to me and is always happy to see me.

So if you want a decent, talk to someone, face to face, tell it like it is, and what's best for you accountant and you're in Hampshire, drop me a line and I'll provide a link.

Otherwise, go nameless & faceless.

No skin off my nose.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
          X