• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling Guilty......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Guilty......

Having pretty well abandoned my Bees to their own devices for most of the Spring.... I have just confirmed that they are doing very well without me and I have stolen 6 frames of Honey from them!!!

Didn't even get stung..... the Guilty bit is because I don't even like Honey!!

Anybody like honey??

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Having pretty well abandoned my Bees to their own devices for most of the Spring.... I have just confirmed that they are doing very well without me and I have stolen 6 frames of Honey from them!!!

Anybody like honey??
    yawn,wgas
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Anybody like honey??
      I planted a vernalisation variety of Oilseed Rape and oh boy that honey sets on the frame! Touch wood, I've not seen that before.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        yawn,wgas
        blimey drew, say something, now I'm feeling guilty
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          I planted a vernalisation variety of Oilseed Rape and oh boy that honey sets on the frame! Touch wood, I've not seen that before.
          My local BeeBuddies always curse about OSR..... Setting like crystal unless you get it off quick..... although they have said that its been getting better in recent years.....

Fortunately mine don't get over loaded with OSR (so far).... I expect the OSR fields are just on the edge of their range so no problems.....

Comment

My local BeeBuddies always curse about OSR..... Setting like crystal unless you get it off quick..... although they have said that its been getting better in recent years.....

Fortunately mine don't get over loaded with OSR (so far).... I expect the OSR fields are just on the edge of their range so no problems.....
            I know people used to complain about Oilseed but I never had any problems.

This field has flowered so much and pretty much earlier than everything else the hives for miles around are full of it, no blend at all.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I can now no longer differentiate between the two sockies at the beginning of this thread.

To the owner of the Suityou and Drewster sockies. Please try harder, it's lazy just to post the same style under different logins.

Please make more of an effort.

Fail. D minus.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I can now no longer differentiate between the two sockies at the beginning of this thread.

To the owner of the Suityou and Drewster sockies. Please try harder, it's lazy just to post the same style under different logins.

Please make more of an effort.

Fail. D minus.
                Passing wind again MF???

You should shave off the beard you sound more of a Chunt every day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  I know people used to complain about Oilseed but I never had any problems.

This field has flowered so much and pretty much earlier than everything else the hives for miles around are full of it, no blend at all.
                  I heard that at Kenilworth someone was selling OSR Honey..... doesn't have quite the ring of "Heather Honey" or the other single blossom varieties..... Still each to his own!

Comment

Passing wind again MF???

You should shave off the beard you sound more of a Chunt every day!!!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X