• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drama in central London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drama in central London

Gloucester place was completely closed off something to do with an embassy - firearm unit was attending according to the filth

Isn't that the USA? Possibly a septic bigwig visit.

Comment

The Yanks are at Grosvenor Square. The only embassy I can find on Gloucester Place is the Lithuanian one.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The Yanks are at Grosvenor Square. The only embassy I can find on Gloucester Place is the Lithuanian one.
        Sorry, misread it my bad.

I work with a blond six-feet-two Lithuanian girl. I'll ask her next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Sorry, misread it my bad.

I work with a blond six-feet-two Lithuanian girl. I'll ask her next week.
          Interesting turn of phrase. Surely Lithuanian girl would have done?

I work with a strawberry blonde, six-feet-two, tanned, firm, hot, eyes like fire, hair swept back like the mane of a powerful lion, teeth like ivory, fingernails as red as her ruby lips Lithuanian girl. I'll ask her next week
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I work with a strawberry blonde, six-feet-two, tanned, firm, hot, eyes like fire, hair swept back like the mane of a powerful lion, teeth like ivory, fingernails as red as her ruby lips Lithuanian girl. I'll ask her next week
            'Firm' what? Firm breasts, firm buttocks? Or did you mean a toned, athletic body, with curves that lacked any requirement to be enhanced by the latest Parisian fashions?
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Summat the matter with me then. I like 5'7'' slightly podgy round the middle, norks like zeppelins, with a cheeky smile and belting sense of humour. But then that's me.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                'Firm' what? Firm breasts, firm buttocks? Or did you mean a toned, athletic body, with curves that lacked any requirement to be enhanced by the latest Parisian fashions?
                Yes come on MF, try to be less vague in future.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Summat the matter with me then. I like podgy round the middle, norks like deflating zeppelins
                  At least your wife knows you're not going to run off with someone hot.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    At least your wife knows you're not going to run off with someone hot.
                    SY02 is hot.

HTH
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X