• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gotcha!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha!

Bullfighter cops it

Ouch

not for the faint hearted.

If you spend your time sticking spears into a half-tonne and not terribly bright animal, you really shouldn't be surprised when it has a go back.
    These events never end well for the bull.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      These events never end well for the bull.
      Indeed. I once went to a bullfight in Barcelona. It makes fox-hunting look like taking a dog for a gentle walk.

It's a good job we won the war with the armada, that's all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Indeed. I once went to a bullfight in Barcelona. It makes fox-hunting look like taking a dog for a gentle walk.

It's a good job we won the war with the armada, that's all I can say.
        When I worked out in Alicante, I got the impression the the Corrida is very much a minority thing in that part of Spain; there was a week of bullfights in June and that was it really & they got anti bullfight demos whenever they had one. The sad thing is that in Barcelona it is even less popular but it seems to be kept alive by the patronage of tourists. There are a lot of Chinese tourists these days & they seem to love it. Or at least they feel it is something they must do while in Spain.

Comment

Working...
        X