• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Signal to noise ratio

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signal to noise ratio

Can someone explain why posters can post drivel about kebabs, my lunch, their missus coming over to be energetic, and yet it is ME that is pointless and should be banned?

Seriously SASGuru, the hypocrisy of suggesting I be banned, when you are shirley one of the posters with the worst signal to noise ratio on here.

I just do not understand how my posts are any worse than any others on here. I really genuinely do not. I should be allowed to contribute on here like anybody else, or if I truly am the worst poster on here then PM me, I've said this time and time before. IF you want me gone, I'll go. Not a problem.

So, who's first.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

You only post about yourself and reall I have little interest in you as a person. If I post a topic about sausages at least people have something to say about that.

Honestly, you should be bannned from opening threads.
    Last edited by minestrone; 22 May 2010, 12:08.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Can someone explain why posters can post drivel about kebabs, my lunch, their missus coming over to be energetic, and yet it is ME that is pointless and should be banned?
      Well, I got banned for it, it's only fair you also get banned

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

You only post about yourself and reall I have little interest in you as a person. If I post a topic about sausages at least people have something to say about that.

Honestly, you should be bannned from opening threads.
        You shirley know by now you're opinion doesn't count for sh*t. Skulk of back to your sausage jockeying. Seriously.

Comment

Seriously SASGuru, the hypocrisy of suggesting I be banned, when you are shirley one of the posters with the worst signal to noise ratio on here.

I just do not understand how my posts are any worse than any others on here. I really genuinely do not. I should be allowed to contribute on here like anybody else, or if I truly am the worst poster on here then PM me, I've said this time and time before. IF you want me gone, I'll go. Not a problem.

So, who's first.

Pot, kettle and black dearie! And your curry threads aren't amny different to what you have just commented on???????????????

On the sauce a tad early today are we??
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Pot, kettle and black dearie! And your curry threads aren't amny different to what you have just commented on???????????????

On the sauce a tad early today are we??
            Nope. I am not calling the kettle black. I just want to know why MY threads are the worst. What is it specifically that I do? Just do not understand.

Comment

I just want to know why MY threads are the worst. What is it specifically that I do?
              Your tendency to whine and be self-centred is probably what puts most people off. e.g. this very thread sounds like you are crying "boo hoo why does everyone pick on MY threads and not HIS ???? why is it always me? everyone, let's talk about me"

Comment

Originally posted by platypus View Post
                your tendency to whine and be self-centred is probably what puts most people off. E.g. This very thread sounds like you are crying "boo hoo why does everyone pick on my threads and not his ???? Why is it always me? Everyone, let's talk about me"

whs++. Hth.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  whs++. Hth.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Your tendency to whine and be self-centred is probably what puts most people off. e.g. this very thread sounds like you are crying "boo hoo why does everyone pick on MY threads and not HIS ???? why is it always me? everyone, let's talk about me"
                    Which is different from every other thread on here, how? Fook off, seriously you tedious little man.

Comment

Working...
                    X