• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The unanswered plane crash scene.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The unanswered plane crash scene.

There have been several plane crashes many of which have been pictured on news front pages. There has been one particular crash scene in the last 10 years that looks like none of the rest. Name that particular crash scene !

Let me take a wild guess at this one - the one that killed to polish president?

It could have been the , but my money is on the . Dem bastards are at the root of all our troubles.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

It's got to be that Lancaster bomber that crash landed on the moon, at least according to the Daily Sport.

Comment

That plane crash in
        lost?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

tz tz tz.. wrong wrong wrong , you are the weakest links . People above.......... YOU ARE FIRED !!

Comment

Originally posted by supergal View Post
            There have been several plane crashes many of which have been pictured on news front pages. There has been one particular crash scene in the last 10 years that looks like none of the rest. Name that particular crash scene !
            Last edited by Paddy; 22 May 2010, 18:27.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Well that too , but I was referring to the other plane which crashed in the woods. The crash scene had no plane parts that you see at usual crashes. If I was a family remember I'd be demanding answers. Who knows maybe they have been paid/ threatened to shut up.

Comment

The one which crahsed into the Pentagon?
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The one when Kal-el arrived?
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

There was the AirFrance flight that disappeared without trace. We have a picture of a wide expanse of ocean.

The black box's are reported to have been located to within 5 miles, but they will probably remain irretrievable:
                    http://www.travelmole.com/stories/1142182.php

There are probably loads of recent unanswered air crashes. E.g. Steve Fossett's.

Comment

Working...
                    X