• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK was wrong to invade Iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK was wrong to invade Iraq

This suddenly seems to be the mantra of the Labour leadership candidates. Ed Balls has said it and so have Dave and Ed Millipedes.

What has changed so suddenly that they are spouting such bulltulip? It was the worst decision of Labour when they were in power and yet it has taken them a leadership contest to come out and accept that it was wrong.

Bunch of crooks each one of them.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    It was the worst decision of Labour when they were in power
    No, it was not by far the worst decision they made: think thermo nuclear war waged on the economy: World War 4.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      No, it was not by far the worst decision they made: think thermo nuclear war waged on the economy: World War 4.
      So you think money is more important than peoples' lives?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        So you think money is more important than peoples' lives?
        Do you know how many pensioners in the UK die every winter from cold because they have to save on heat as they simply can't afford it?

"Age Concern also warned that 22,000 older people are likely to die from cold-related illnesses this winter."

"The health of 500,000 older people in the UK is under threat because they are under-nourished, a charity has warned."

That was in 2004, when the economy was "booming" and winters were not that cold actually.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4115461.stm

How many young lifes will be fecked as they can't get a job now and every year new graduates appear?

Nu Liebor's economic legacy will kill far more people in this country than in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.
        Last edited by AtW; 22 May 2010, 17:35.

Comment

Who cares what was technically the worst of many bad decisions by the last government?

Trust you to completely miss the point of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Who cares what was technically the worst of many bad decisions by the last government?
            Broken economy will cost every citizen in this country a lot for years to come - maybe even more than for a generation. If that's a "technicality" for you then you are a cretin, Sir.

Comment

The war was a ******* disaster, probably the worst decision the UK has made since the end of WWII.

You come from a war mongering nation where invading countries happens at the drop of a hat, this country was meant to be the cradle of democracy and yet we let a psycho PM drag us into this. Blair is a twunt and if I was allowed to put a c on that I would. I truly detest that man and being a religious person the twunt with a c rarely comes out my mouth. I reserve that word for him.

Recession, depression, hyper inflation, stagnation happens. It is in the cycle of this thing we all capitalism.

Old folk die of cold, it happened before new labour and it will happen after. That fact was never their decision, the war was.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                The war was a ******* disaster, probably the worst decision the UK has made since the end of WWII.
                No, it certainly wasn't the worst.

Recession, depression, hyper inflation, stagnation happens.
                Yeah tulip like old people who die because they can't afford fuel during winter is "normal" in a cradle of democracy - the economy is so fundamentally broke that war in iraq (tragic error - I've been against it before it started actually, check my posts on this board) is a non-factor on a scale of things that this country will face.

Comment

No, it certainly wasn't the worst.

Yeah tulip like old people who die because they can't afford fuel during winter is "normal" in a cradle of democracy - the economy is so fundamentally broke that war in iraq (tragic error - I've been against it before it started actually, check my posts on this board) is a non-factor on a scale of things that this country will face.
                  It is no surprise to me that your tulipty little company is failing, you display stupidity like it is a fashion choice.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    It is no surprise to me that your tulipty little company is failing

Comment

Working...
                    X