• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rendition flights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rendition flights

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4623210.stm

So let me see if Ive got this right. I can come up with a list of planes, along with their rego numbers...make the claim they are being used to move terrorists around the world for interogation and then run a story on the Beeb and suddenly its a fact?

A list of planes and an accusation does not a fact make...perhaps these snp goons should be made aware of this too

Mailman

I did not hear CIA denying that.

Comment

And if they did you would be here going on about they are obviously telling fibs!

Mailman

Comment

They try not to say words that can easily be proven to be a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          I did not hear CIA denying that.

If it in the paper it's true (Isn't that right AtW?)
          reporters only report on the truth....otherwise they can get into big, big trouble

Comment

During the Cold War CIA and others used very interesting way of gathering intelligence - they analysed very carefully Soviet Newspapers, most of which of course were publishing lies and propaganda, however, this "traffic analysis" yielded suprisingly good results as it is rather impossible to lie coherently 100% of the time for a long time.

Comment

I would feel very sorry for whoever would have had to analyse your traffic on this board over the last 2 years, AtW.....
              Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                  If it in the paper it's true (Isn't that right AtW?)
                  Howsabout because 'a leaked Foreign Office memo suggests it' ?

Comment

Would that be one like some document about some wrapons of missdirection?
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X