• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Melanie Philips - what a moron.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melanie Philips - what a moron.

Melanie Phillips Blog | Daily News Commentary for the Spectator

People like her - are they just congenitally stupid or are they simply causing controversy to make a living.
    If the latter, where children's lives are at stake, it is morally reprehensible.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    People like her - are they just congenitally stupid or are they simply causing controversy to make a living.
    The same thing applies to you, although in your case I'd allow for possibility of both options being correct.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      The same thing applies to you, although in your case I'd allow for possibility of both options being correct.

At least I'm not wasting someone else's money.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

At least I'm not wasting someone else's money.
        Are you self employed now?

Comment

I would say it was both actually.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I would say it was both actually.
            And I would say that nobody asked for your opinion.

Comment

Melanie Phillips Blog | Daily News Commentary for the Spectator

If the latter, where children's lives are at stake, it is morally reprehensible.
              No, people like you who can't tolerate anyone having a different point of view are congenitally stupid. And by the way, why is it on your infrequent visits to these pages that you come blasting in like a bull in a china shop and just generally lower the tone of everything?

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                No, people like you who can't tolerate anyone having a different point of view are congenitally stupid. And by the way, why is it on your infrequent visits to these pages that you come blasting in like a bull in a china shop and just generally lower the tone of everything?
                Different point of view? You really are a cretin.
                We are talking about evidence based medicine here, something you clearly have no knowledge of.
                The reason why we rely on data is to avoid having "points of view".
                Now why don't you fook right off. You don't have the capacity to play with the big boys.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

big boys.
                  Don't make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                    Don't make me laugh
                    Are you saying he amuses you?

are you saying he is a clown?

Comment