• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite Hot Beverage to start the day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Hot Beverage to start the day?

Started with a green tea this morning. Fancied something a little refreshing.

Start with a standard Nescafe(instant) of course first thing in the morning if I have been drinking beer or wine the night before, otherwise just a plain cup of tea, one sweetener, milk, teabag stirred and squeezed for a golden brown mix.

Just off for another coffee at clientco. Kenco. Mmmmm.

More coffee vicar?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

When at home a cup of tea, milk, teabag stirred and squeezed until the colour of a chocolate hobnob.

When living away an instant coffee before leaving to clientco, then freshly ground coffee - £0.28

Comment

Starbucks Venti Americano, semi-skimmed milk and 3 sweeteners.

Which reminds me, I've not yet had my caffeine blast this morning

Comment

Stewed tea from a flask, I don't have a kettle here and there's no way I'm paying 15p.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

1) First thing in the morning after getting up I put Bloombeg TV on.

2) Then off to the kitchen to load up the filter coffee machine. I could load it up the night before and use the timer on it but a) I think I would rather have the coffee stay in the sealed container to keep it fresh until I need it, b) I can't be arsed.

3) Go and do my early morning doings in the bathroom.

4) e-mail, check o/n stuff, stats, CUK, etc, etc, etc. as the bloody thing takes ages to make coffee.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

You actually started a thread on this?

I think you've just outdone AtW's lunch choices.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              1) First thing in the morning after getting up I put Bloombeg TV on.

2) Then off to the kitchen to load up the filter coffee machine. I could load it up the night before and use the timer on it but a) I think I would rather have the coffee stay in the sealed container to keep it fresh until I need it, b) I can't be arsed.

3) Go and do my early morning doings in the bathroom.

4) e-mail, check o/n stuff, stats, CUK, etc, etc, etc. as the bloody thing takes ages to make coffee.

You should get one of these, grinds beans etc.

Coffee Bean Machines ~ Coffee Machines ~ Domestic Electrical Appliances UK ~ Miele
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I generally fill by water bottle up with fresh water which comes from my own well.

Can't be doing with anything warm to drink when I'm on my bicycle, even in the middle of winter.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

coffee made with one of these:
                  Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Maker, 3 Cup: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

top up the mug with hot water then add some milk
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X