• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pictures of Posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of Posters

I have been passed the pictures of certain CUK posters from an unnamed source, here are the first 2...

Dim Prawn

AtW

Did anyone else get the dossier?

Churchill

Admin

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I always thought Sasguru was a bit of a comedian:

'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I have been passed the pictures of certain CUK posters from an unnamed source, here are the first 2...

Dim Prawn

AtW

Did anyone else get the dossier?
        Yep, thought I'd post your Youtube video YouTube - ned song NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Yep, thought I'd post your Youtube video YouTube - ned song NSFW
          No youtube in here sadly, I'll watch it when I get home.

p.s. if you are wanting to see some neds tune into BBC Scotland (sky channel 971) tonight for 'The Scheme'. Funniest program going at the moment. The first one is on IPlayer.

Comment

No youtube in here sadly, I'll watch it when I get home.

p.s. if you are wanting to see some neds tune into BBC Scotland (sky channel 971) tonight for 'The Scheme'. Funniest program going at the moment. The first one is on IPlayer.
            Might just do that. Is it a weegie "Shameless" or is it meant to be serious?

Comment

Might just do that. Is it a weegie "Shameless" or is it meant to be serious?
              It's a fly on the wall of some people and some families in a scheme in Kilmarnock, I'm sure it's meant to be serious but its turned out to be one of the funniest programs ever.

Here is the IPlayer for the first one

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...eme_Episode_1/

The bit where that guy runs after the dog is comedy gold.
              Last edited by minestrone; 25 May 2010, 09:55.

Comment

NotAllThere
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It's a fly on the wall of some people and some families in a scheme in Kilmarnock, I'm sure it's meant to be serious but its turned out to be one of the funniest programs ever.

Here is the IPlayer for the first one

BBC iPlayer - The Scheme: Episode 1

The bit where that guy runs after the dog is comedy gold.
                  Just watched a little of that - bloody hell, thank f**k I wasn't brought up in that environment!

Comment

Just watched a little of that - bloody hell, thank f**k I wasn't brought up in that environment!
                    Never been near there actually, Ayrshire is one f**ked up place, almost the same level of scummery as Glasgow but they have put a bit of a deliverance type twist on it which is totally unique.

The bit where the dad showed the son who was about to be jailed for the first time the correct way to take tobacco into the prison was touching.

Comment

Working...
                    X