• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best way to dispose of a corpse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to dispose of a corpse

Hypothetically speaking, lets say, you've got a body in the chest freezer in your garage.

Again hypothetically, let's say male, about 6 foot and 180lbs.

What would be the preferred way to dispose of said body without being noticed by the neighbours or getting nicked by the rozzers?

Hypothetically speaking of course...
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, lets say, you've got a body in the chest freezer in your garage.

What would be the preferred way to dispose of said body without being noticed by the neighbours or getting nicked by the rozzers?

Dissolve it in acid. You could try drizzling with balsamic vinegar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Hypothetically: If you had basic butchery skills you could chop bits off and eat it... bit by bit....
      I don't think the crackling comes out too well....

Comment

Once my one got rigor mortis I painted it an off-flesh colour and stuck it in a shop window
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I am glad you don't have a pig farm MF!

Comment

I gave this a great deal of thought once .... <cough>

my favored method of death and disposal was to place victim in a vat of HYdrofloric acid and watch them as their bones dissolve

MMWWHHHaaHaa

- then just pour the gloop down the loo

"If coming in contact with human skin or bone the acid can severely burn and then decompose the bone"

ALSO spraying with liquid nitrogen , then a small tap with a hammer - and sweep the bits up
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

maybe open up a nice pie shop? ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                I am just glad you don't have a farm with guinea pigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post

my favored method of death and disposal was to place victim in a vat of HYdrofloric acid and watch them as their bones dissolve

MMWWHHHaaHaa

- then just pour the gloop down the loo

"If coming in contact with human skin or bone the acid can severely burn and then decompose the bone"

ALSO spraying with liquid nitrogen , then a small tap with a hammer - and sweep the bits up
                  Hydroflouric acid in the amounts required for that would be insanely dangerous to handle, as even a small amount splashed on your skin could to be fatal, due not to the burns but a catalytic reaction discussed here.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Hydroflouric acid in the amounts required for that would be insanely dangerous to handle, as even a small amount splashed on your skin could to be fatal, due not to the burns but a catalytic reaction discussed here.
                    Thats why Pogle resorted to stabbity-stabbity-stab - and then pleaded "I wos provoked!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X