• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inspiration required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspiration required

Good posters of CUK, I need your suggestions.

I'm organising a hen weekend for a very close friend. The usual hen type stuff is not our thing really, so she is v keen to steer clear of the usual L plates, condoms on her head type costume.

I do want to come up with (among the other few idea's I've had) a witty t-shirt to put her in - but not the standard tacky tulipe.

I'm basing her 'look' on her (much ridiculed) fondness for the paranormal. I've so far got an inflatable Ghostbusters backpack and gun.

I would like to come up with something funny (not necessarily wedding relevant) for a t-shirt for her, based on either the Ghostbusters logo, or a piccie I've found of her holding some of those divining rods.

I would like to - but I can't. Not a thing. No one else is coming up with anything even approaching witty either.

I then wondered if someone here may have a flash of inspiration. So.....Help?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

I'm organising a hen weekend for a very close friend. The usual hen type stuff is not our thing really, so she is v keen to steer clear of the usual L plates, condoms on her head type costume.

I do want to come up with (among the other few idea's I've had) a witty t-shirt to put her in - but not the standard tacky tulipe.

I'm basing her 'look' on her (much ridiculed) fondness for the paranormal. I've so far got an inflatable Ghostbusters backpack and gun.

I would like to come up with something funny (not necessarily wedding relevant) for a t-shirt for her, based on either the Ghostbusters logo, or a piccie I've found of her holding some of those divining rods.

I would like to - but I can't. Not a thing. No one else is coming up with anything even approaching witty either.

You mean to say you don't fancy throwing quoits at some steroid addled stripper's chubby then?

Comment

Where are you planning this night of madness? I have some experience in the paranormal and have some psychic abilities.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Where are you planning this night of madness? I have some experience in the paranormal and have some psychic abilities.
        London. I don't require your presence, thanks all the same.

@ Wurzel - Definitely not, but the image made me giggle.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

London. I don't require your presence, thanks all the same.

@ Wurzel - Definitely not, but the image made me giggle.
          Don't worry. I wasn't offering. Your mates are all hoofahs (least thats what my spirit guide Minestrone says).

How about some haunted pubs

Guide to spooky & scary pubs in London for Halloween

or a night out in Berkeley square

50 Berkeley Square The Most Haunted House In London (walks of london)

Though to be honest, I reckon you're enough to haunt most venues.

Comment

1) Get MF and SAS to donate some "ectoplasm" and smear it on her T........ Nah! Maybe not...
            2) Black leggings, Black tight fitting long sleeved top... and cover her in a couple of cans of spray-on UV/Luminous paint thingies.... and maybe buy a cheap UV torch to shine on her for full effect "on demand"

Comment

Bring her round mine, I'll show her some astral orbs and some ectoplasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                1) Get MF and SAS to donate some "ectoplasm" and smear it on her T........ Nah! Maybe not...
                Bollocks, you got there first.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Bollocks, you got there first.
                  .. and you don't often get to say that!!!!

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    .. and you don't often get to say that!!!!

IGMC
                    Can you two stop having a race on the Mars Bar and get on with insulting someone!

Comment

Working...
                    X