• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2010 ELO Zoom Tour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 ELO Zoom Tour

Anyone going? Can't wait 'til tickets go on sale. Looks like pretty much the original line up too, though Violinski won't be there. Got high expectations - could be better than when i saw the Straits back in 86.

Myself and Mrs C are guests of the Beach Boys next month. Backstage passes and hotel afterwards for refreshments.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Myself and Mrs C are guests of the Beach Boys next month. Backstage passes and hotel afterwards for refreshments.
      Don't feed the troll.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

It's the least you should get for watching Mike Love singing and dancing about to Be True to your School.

Comment

Working...
        X