• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've got orange legs!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got orange legs!!

As the sun came out recently I ditched the boots and went with a more summery shoe, my legs (well the below the knee bit) are very pale so I invested in some of that moisturiser that is supposed to make your legs slightly 'sun kissed' It didn't seem to work at first, so I put loads on, two days later and my flippen legs are orange and streaky
    Not a good look for me !

It would appear that this stuff takes a while to work and you don't see the colour straight away.

Today, Pogle is mostly wearing trousers
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    As the sun came out recently I ditched the boots and went with a more summery shoe, my legs (well the below the knee bit) are very pale so I invested in some of that moisturiser that is supposed to make your legs slightly 'sun kissed' It didn't seem to work at first, so I put loads on, two days later and my flippen legs are orange and streaky
    Not a good look for me !

It would appear that this stuff takes a while to work and you don't see the colour straight away.

st tropez is the way to go, but remember to wear rubber gloves when applying it

Comment

I ride a bicycle and have a natural healthy looking, all over, tan.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

probably matches the colour of your hair then!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Not a good look for me !

The only time I tried that stuff I ended up with orange palms. Since then I've decided that lily white is the look I'll go for.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            The only time I tried that stuff I ended up with orange palms. Since then I've decided that lily white is the look I'll go for.
            See my reply - use disposable gloves when applying. I've had to apply the fake tan to the wifey loads of times and I've always put them on

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              See my reply - use disposable gloves when applying. I've had to apply the fake tan to the wifey loads of times and I've always put them on
              Our very own CUK Posh & Becks!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Our very own CUK Posh & Becks!
                Oi I'm no becks

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  I ride a bicycle and have a natural healthy looking, all over, tan.
                  I feel quite queasy.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Oi I'm no becks
                    Sorry would you prefer Derby & Joan, or Jordon & Alex.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X