• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats your favorite biscuit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your favorite biscuit?

Yes 'tis a slow day in the South West, so expect more of this pointless drivel

Anyway mine is malted milk
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Yes 'tis a slow day in the South West, so expect more of this pointless drivel

Anyway mine is malted milk
    Custard cream or nice

Comment

McVities Rich Tea
      SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Favourite biscuit or Favorite cookie.

HTH

Oh, and Chocolate hobnob

Comment

Jammy Dodger
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Lotus, with a coffee
            Allergy Warning
            This Forum may contain nuts

Comment

Squashed Fly

Comment

Too hard to choose.

Ginger nut, plain HobNob, those butter-crunch things. At the moment, have a stash of these:

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I actually really like Cheddar Cheese Crispy Thins, an answer which raises a degree of controversy because a cheddar cheese thin is, technically , a wafer. So, does this preclude my response as being a valid one in the context of your original question being on biscuits I wonder? Well, it's an age old question; what is the difference between a wafer or a biscuit. I believe there are several schools of thought:

1) To be a wafer, the thickness of the said comestible should be less than a prescribed thickness. Any thicker, and it's a biscuit.

2) Biscuits are generally sweet whicle wafers are generally savoury ( not sure I agree with that one).

3) Wafers generally sandwich some kind of filling. True, but then again, so do some biscuits, take custard creams for instance.

Personally, I go with option 1. But perhaps I could throw a real cat amongst the pigeons and postulate that my nominated favourite is in fact a cracker. Now, there's a topic for discussion.

Comment

Fig Rolls

num num num...

Comment

Working...
                    X