• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interview in Zurich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview in Zurich

Current Role may come to an end soon.
    I have worked in Zurich before, thought it was ok, not sure if I want to go back.

What do you think? Have you gone back somewhere, was it better or worse the second time around?

My main reason to say yes would be my non-res status.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Current Role may come to an end soon.
    I have worked in Zurich before, thought it was ok, not sure if I want to go back.

What do you think? Have you gone back somewhere, was it better or worse the second time around?
    My main reason to say yes would be my non-res status.
    Yes, I went back to Brussels in 2000 after working there in 1998. And YES, it was better second time around.
    Not that my experience will be any sort of guarantee, but you know, twas the devil you know kind of thing.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ok wait for a bus, then 3 come along together.

Now have a phone interview for UK and another one in Italy.

I had decided if I didn't have anything by the end of this week I would stop applying, and take the summer off. Just started to look forward to the time off and this happens.

Fingers crossed, I may not get any of them
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

You've gotta stay at the Crazy Cow. I've tried every room in that place, and they're all fantastic.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          You've gotta stay at the Crazy Cow. I've tried every room in that place, and they're all fantastic.
          I thought Crazy Cow was a restaurant, not a hotel
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Oh, what a closeted life you lead.

Comment

It is. Hotel Leoneck is the hotel that the Crazy Cow is in.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                What a mental website

Works though. Make me think of staying there.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                  Thanks Sysman, the Crazy Cow is not the hotel name. Looks good but my hotel is already booked.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
                    Maybe threaded meant to say this.....
                    That as well.

Alcoholic milk products....

Comment

Working...
                    X