• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tag Cloud - own up, who did it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag Cloud - own up, who did it?

Originally posted by NickFitz
    Admin and I speculated about the tag cloud, and the fact that somebody has caused it to display "first time cottager" as its most prominent tag on the basis of somebody having linked to (last time I checked) eighty unrelated threads confirms my initial belief that it could end up being the source of quite a lot of juvenile humour

so come on, who has linked 80 threads to the tag "First Time Cottager"..

FYI, the tag cloud is bottom right of the screen, first time I'd seen it after reading Nick's comment
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Although on reflection and after reading this post in the SuitsYou meets Drewster thread, my suspicions fall on MF.. where's the arched eyebrow smilie when you need it?

** the video in post is not suitable for work IMO **
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      Although on reflection and after reading this post in the SuitsYou meets Drewster thread, my suspicions fall on MF.. where's the arched eyebrow smilie when you need it?

** the video in post is not suitable for work IMO **
      And chef gets first prize for spotting the connection

Although it could be (and MF will doubtless claim) that the tag cloud inspired his choice of video, not the other way round. Like we'd believe him

Anyway, I've suggested to admin that the logs be checked, which should narrow things down quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        And chef gets first prize for spotting the connection

Although it could be (and MF will doubtless claim) that the tag cloud inspired his choice of video, not the other way round. Like we'd believe him

Anyway, I've suggested to admin that the logs be checked, which should narrow things down quite a bit.
        Well I had noticed it a couple of weeks ago. I believe it's been there that long and so hence remembered the series Monkey Dust had a character in it of some kind, and so posted the link to it.

No idea, who put the tag list up. But thanks for thinking of me.

It's quite funny though. My suspicion falls on Suit You or Drewster though who are probably after a date?

Easily sorted go and check the audit log.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X