• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody annoyed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody annoyed

I got some feedback from Drewster yesterday who said the days when I would post funny stories were the halcyon days of the old SY01 and I should try and get back to those days. I agree. It's much nicer, more interesting.

Of late the board has been a bit of a bear pit and I have on occasion got swept along with the current.

My first attempt to go back to funny stories gets moved to LR, while ATW placeholder threads stand for all to see. Is this some sort of hint?

Really really do not understand what I have done to invite such hatred.

Please explain, before I pack up for good. The bullying on this forum is now at toxic levels, and I seriously cannot carry on using this board unless you back up and give me some room to try and find a level, rather than just keep chipping away at me.

This is bullying. This is not nice. You are better than this. The board has got nastier of late, and I've just about had enough.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

You're far too sensitive, grow a pair
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      You're far too sensitive, grow a pair
      Fair comment, but I think I am the last of a breed on here really. All me "muckers" have left. Only trolls left.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Fair comment, but I think I am the last of a breed on here really. All me "muckers" have left. Only trolls left.
        What is it with this "first time cottager", did I miss something?
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I don't think it's only trolls left at all, low quality posting maybe but it was always thus.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

I got some feedback from Drewster yesterday who said the days when I would post funny stories were the halcyon days of the old SY01 and I should try and get back to those days. I agree. It's much nicer, more interesting.

Of late the board has been a bit of a bear pit and I have on occasion got swept along with the current.

My first attempt to go back to funny stories gets moved to LR, while ATW placeholder threads stand for all to see. Is this some sort of hint?

Please explain, before I pack up for good. The bullying on this forum is now at toxic levels, and I seriously cannot carry on using this board unless you back up and give me some room to try and find a level, rather than just keep chipping away at me.

This is bullying. This is not nice. You are better than this. The board has got nastier of late, and I've just about had enough.
            This forum is just like the Gulf of Mexico.

They have a torrent of oil that seemingly can't be stopped, we have a torrent of self-obsessed drivel that seemingly can't be stopped.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Got to one of my clients early this morning and my pass card didn't work.

So I broke in.

Wow, are they bloody annoyed!

Like WGAS...

Comment

<Dr.Phil Mode>
                First I think you are expecting too much from this forum, so you will be disappointed.

You will fit in (find a way to survive here), it just takes time.

You want to be yourself on this forum and you want everyone to accept you. Is this really realistic, IRL you are concerned what you say to people as you know them and know what you should and should not say. This forum is no different.

My advise to you is, get to know the people on the forum, what are their buttons. If they press your buttons you press theirs (harder).

This is a virtual world, not a fantasy /fairytale where everyone is perfect.
                </Dr.Phil Mode>
                Last edited by alreadypacked; 28 May 2010, 08:54.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Has it occurred to you, that nobody is interested in you?
                  All of your threads are about you. They are all look at me attention seeking threads, just about you.
                  Nobody wants to discuss you. We're sick of you, not interested, don't give a stuff.
                  Post by all means, start threads by all means. But threads like 'Suityou meets Drewster', 'I'm so annoyed', 'Kids', 'Yahoo you suck', 'Thanks Virgin Media', 'Bugger off Sasguru' etc
                  are just about you and your drab life. No other poster, and I mean no other posts this type of insecure claptrap. We've all posted a moan at some type, but you entire being is to post this 'about me' drivel. All of your posts should be in LR IMHO and the fact that only one of them has been moved is testamount to the fact that all three moderators and Admin have proper jobs to do.
                  So if you want posters to lay off you, then don't keep putting these type of threads and I think you'll find you get left alone.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ignore MarillionFan, I think you're fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X