• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am the Crossbow Cannibal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am the Crossbow Cannibal

You've got to admire his style.

BBC News - Bradford accused gives name as 'crossbow cannibal'
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    "Mature student Mr G"........

Quite apart from his other alleged* crimes shouldn't that read "Jobless waste of space"

* I make no reference as to Mr G's guilt or innocence.

Comment

nope - there's nothing there to admire.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        nope - there's nothing there to admire.
        I mean, when asked his name.

Classic example of someone living a fantasy life spilling over into real life. Probably posts as Wilmslow or something.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I mean, when asked his name.

Classic example of someone living a fantasy life spilling over into real life. Probably posts as Wilmslow or something.
          You're back pedalling
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Mr Griffiths is reported to be a psychology graduate undertaking postgraduate research in criminology at Bradford University.
            You can't make this stuff up.

When I was at university in the time of the dinosaurs I met a few psychology students; every single one of the were fracking round the twist.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

<shakes head smilie>

Comment

So either he's confessing, or just likes the publicity and is actually innocent.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  So either he's confessing, or just likes the publicity and is actually innocent.
                  On the news they said they have CCTV of him killing one of the girls.

Comment

How do they manage to identify people from blocky CCTV... you can't really do all that CSI stuff of getting crystal-clear enhanced images, can you?

This is not going to play well for the goverment's plans to cut back on CCTV.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X