• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do You Use The Internet At A Clients Site?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Use The Internet At A Clients Site?

Or as a contractor is it always best to show zero net usage?

I'm thinking of an excuse to buy an ipad.

Its a taxable expense is one.
    Tyrell: "More human than human" is our motto.

Originally posted by dspsyssts View Post
    Or as a contractor is it always best to show zero net usage?

I'm thinking of an excuse to buy an ipad.

Its a taxable expense is one.
    ClientCo connections are often crap or idiotically managed anyway.

Just buy one. You know you want to

Comment

Yes because I have to. I can just see me trying to download a few hundred megabytes of data onto an iPad and then trying to transfer it to the different systems I support Admittedly I have used my iTouch as it has a 3270 iApp but the screen is really far to small to do any real work, I expect the same of the iPad as I found my sub-notebook a bit too small as well. The iPad is a toy, nothing more, nothing less
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
      X