• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else working today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else working today?

Bank Holiday working is wrong.

I be working.

I just love doing CRUD
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

no BH here.

Comment

Bank holidays are the best day to work. Nice and peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Bank Holiday working is wrong.
          Not a holiday here either.
          If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Not a holiday for me here either.

Rather quaintly, next Monday is a bank holiday here, for the Queen's Birthday.

Comment

Fired up the plan B project last night for the first time in a month, and I plan on spending most of today on it.

It's a Bank Holiday. Can't go anywhere because the roads are full of idiots driving slowly, so may as well try to get something useful done to make up for not being paid by Plan A Client Co.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I'm putting guttering on my shed.

If that's not work, I'm a monkey's uncle.

Comment

I'm working too
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

I was thinking of decapitating some dandelions, but then I noticed it was a little wet out there, so changed my mind and made myself a nice cup of warm cocoa (using full fat milk of course).
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X