• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Just when is the international community going to stand up to these murderers?

This time, they boarded aid ships in international waters and killed up to 10 people. The israeli army terrorists claimed they were attacked when they boarded the aid ships. Er hello! What the **** did they expect people to do when their ship was boarded by armed terrorist?

Someone should treat these bastards to a good dose of their own medicine.

BBC News - Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship

More than 10 people have been killed after Israeli commandos stormed a convoy of ships carrying aid to the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army says.

Armed forces boarded the largest vessel overnight, clashing with some of the 500 people on board.

It happened about 40 miles (64 km) out to sea, in international waters.

Israel says its soldiers were shot at and attacked with weapons; the activists say Israeli troops came on board shooting.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Israel probably has a claim to those waters - perhaps some 5000 year old claim or summat. Who knows they do like to go back a while when determining who owns a house over there.

But yeah, whack a soldier on the head with a metal bar and you become a terrorist. Since when has been defending your own boat a terrorist act.

That said. They should have known they were out matched and gave in. A few martyrs though does embarrass Israel and Obama so win win really.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post

This time, they boarded aid ships in international waters and killed up to 10 people. The israeli army terrorists claimed they were attacked when they boarded the aid ships. Er hello! What the **** did they expect people to do when their ship was boarded by armed terrorist?

More than 10 people have been killed after Israeli commandos stormed a convoy of ships carrying aid to the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army says.

Armed forces boarded the largest vessel overnight, clashing with some of the 500 people on board.

Israel says its soldiers were shot at and attacked with weapons; the activists say Israeli troops came on board shooting.
      Never. If ever there was a rogue state, Israel is it.

Now watch the Israeli propoganda machine kick into action trying to justify its actions.

If that fails, it'll be time to wheel out the tried and trusted "you're all anti-semitic" line.

Comment

Would you really want to bet that the cargo of these ships contained only food and medicine? No explosives, guns etc? I wouldn't.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I bet the IDF "investigation" clears them completely though. As far as boarding a ship in international waters goes...I seem to remember Canada doing that a while back.
          Last time there was a flotilla to Gaza that also got attacked and boarded - no weapons were found. Somehow I don't think the Turkish government would be that stupid.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Would you really want to bet that the cargo of these ships contained only food and medicine? No explosives, guns etc? I wouldn't.
            That's the crap the Israelis have been feeding all morning. Why it's even a criminal offence to cargo cement to rebuild what they destroyed.

It's latest actions is hardly surprising. I think to understand why it's consistently and repeatedly the most condemned nation by UN members stems from the mindset with which the Zionists operate.

Comment

Ehhm, Belgrano anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post

All in your own humble opinion of course...
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

israeli army defends itself

what would you do if you were attacked with iron bars ? its clear they fired in self defense

Comment

No idea of the truth of it but according to the DT:

one of the main groups involved in the flotilla that was raided by Israeli commandos on Monday was the Turkish Foundation for Human Rights and Freedom and Humanitarian Relief, which is a radical Islamist group masquerading as a humanitarian agency.
                    Gaza flotilla: the Free Gaza Movement and the IHH - Telegraph

I'm no great fan of Israel, their building in the west bank, the wall on Palestinian land, the confiscation of Arab land after an absence etc all suck and it wouldn't totally surprise me if they has just opened fire but at least they are state capable of acting, mostly, with some degree of civilisation. Unlike Hamas they don't justify killing the children of their enemies throughout the world and the way Palestinians brainwash their own children into terrorism is quite repulsive. The leftists who support them are little better. A recent EU report showed that, of the terrorist attacks in recent years not carried out by separatist movements, all were by leftist groups. Not one was by the far right.

Maybe this was just an innocent attempt to break the embargo but for there not be any other agenda from these people is scarcely credible.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X