• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

End of net neutrality.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of net neutrality.

The Times has put up its paywall. Look out for free Times with Sky. End of net neutrality etc. Blah.
    Cats are evil.

Originally posted by swamp View Post
    The Times has put up its paywall. Look out for free Times with Sky. End of net neutrality etc. Blah.
    That's the end of their sites turning up in Google search results. Good luck with that, Rupert

Comment

Amazingly their new site boasts a link to a story that the Spanish paper El Mundo have signed up 10,000 paying users.

You'd almost think they select the stories they run to suit their business model.

I've no idea if the story is true as I can't read it.

Comment

Hardly the end of neutrality, just another subscription site.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Hardly the end of neutrality, just another subscription site.
          WHS. Get off the outrage bus and retain a sense of perspective please...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

What's worse it that I'm now forced to read the Indy online. It's tulip.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              What's worse it that I'm now forced to read the Indy online. It's tulip.
              fair point. head for one of the current affairs blogs instead. they're the cutting edge - apparently...
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                fair point. head for one of the current affairs blogs instead. they're the cutting edge - apparently...

hold your horses...

this link still works fine:

Times Online | News and Views from The Times and Sunday Times

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  hold your horses...

this link still works fine:

Times Online | News and Views from The Times and Sunday Times

Milan.
                  Mobile site -

The Times Mobile | Login

It is because they've just launched a new ipad app (that does look quite cool from the advert I saw in the tube). £10 a month I think?

I don't like the paper that much!
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

What are you on about?

Works just the same as ever for me. Just been to the home page & read a few articles - no mention of payment. Are you overseas or something? Duh.

Comment

Working...
                    X