• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Journalism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journalism

Link

Retiring MP sends letter to New MP - and all names/house numbrs/addresses/private details of 'problem constituents' are published.

*edit* I fell for it - all names are former politicians. I think I need more coffee before posting anything. . .
    Last edited by SizeZero; 1 June 2010, 07:13.
    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

I'm slightly taken aback by the "Latest News" thumbnails at the foot of the story which, at the time of viewing, feature the same story four times out of four, with the same rather meaningless picture for three of them:

Still, I never worked on that, so that's one thing I can't be blamed for

Comment

Working...
    X