• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vegetarianism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegetarianism

As many of you no doubt know I am a vegetarian. Yet there are so many varieties of vegetarianism.

Many vegetarians have these quorn burgers and nut cutlets, but I find foods that are made to look like meat offensive.

If you're a vegetarian: what type are you?

If you're a carnivore: how do you react when presented with vegetarian food?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post

If you're a carnivore: how do you react when presented with vegetarian food?
    Same general MO. Eat the freaking stuff!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      If you're a omnivore: how do you react when presented with vegetarian food?
      FTFY. Very few people ONLY eat meat.

And to answer your question, I eat it - it will probably have cheese in it, & I love cheese.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm rarely confronted by vegetables, but if I am, a bit of salad cream helps them go down. And some meat.

Comment

I eat it all - was a veggie once and still cook a fair bit of veggie food at home.
          Only thing I wont eat is seafood, I'll eat fish, but seafood is basically snorkeling cockroaches as far as I'm concerned
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I'm rarely confronted by vegetables, but if I am, a bit of salad cream helps them go down. And some meat.
            I have a tendency to put them on my ignore list.

Comment

I'm an ovo lacto vegetarian. I prefer not to eat stuff that looks like meat - but I'll do it if I go to visit someone and that's all they have for me...
              Loopy Loo

Comment

Originally posted by lje View Post
                I'm an ovo lacto vegetarian. I prefer not to eat stuff that looks like meat - but I'll do it if I go to visit someone and that's all they have for me...
                Please explain - is it that you don't eat meat, or have dairy/eggs?
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Please explain - is it that you don't eat meat, or have dairy/eggs?
                  They do eat eggs and dairy.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    They do eat eggs and dairy.
                    Ah....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

Comment

Working...
                    X