• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

dodgy umbrella company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dodgy umbrella company

ive been with <mod>co name removed</mod> for 1 1/2 years i made less money whilst using their services compared to <mod>co name removed</mod>
    and now that i said i want to leave they have decided not to pay me the outstanding money they owe me which is a few thousand pounds which has gone missing and they are saying that its my bank which ive been with for 5 years and have never had any problem with before but its not my bank its them
    whilst trying to sort this out i was called childish and they tried to blame me for the money going missing and said they would do a trace this has been going on for over 2 weeks now any advice on what i should do i was going to to inland revenue and citizens advice bureau

do not use this company
    thanks

Working...
X