• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My commute each day means passing this sign...bliss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My commute each day means passing this sign...bliss

The sun is out the roof folded back and the foot pressed hard to the floor

Last edited by scooterscot; 3 June 2010, 17:41.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    The sun is out the roof folded back and the foot pressed hard to the floor

This sign means a maxmum speed of 60 or 70mph in the UK. You need a new car.
    Allergy Warning
    This Forum may contain nuts

Comment

He's in Berlin. It says so next to his post. You need new specs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Scuttle View Post
        This sign means a maxmum speed of 60 or 70mph in the UK. You need a new car.
        In Germany that one means end of speed limit.

Comment

Sailed up to 120mph on the way home, still I was being passed.

What's scary is you'll look in rear view mirror before going to the outside lane, nothing coming, you go out and 10 seconds later there's a mercedes insignia filling the entire rear window...
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Should cheer you up
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
              Based just on the video, it looks more like driver inattentiveness, rather than speed, was the cause of the accident.

As the road gently curves, the driver appears to continue in a straight line, right into the guard rail. The rest, as they say, is history.
              Or ice... there does seem to be a bit of snow around.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Must be joy, so rare here in the uk that I get to press the 350z hard.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                  Must be joy, so rare here in the South of England that I get to press the 350z hard.
                  Move North, there are plenty of opportunities
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Driving from Turin to Milan a couple of weekends ago. Three lane motorway, inside lane is minimum 90km/h, middle lane minimum 70km/h.

I was in the outside lane doing 140 and still being passed in both lanes.

Comment

Working...
                    X