• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prescott on HIGNFY

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prescott on HIGNFY

Fat useless ****.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Originally posted by moscow mule View Post
    fat useless ****.
    wmms +1
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Oh dear, that's a bit churlish isn't it? Show some gratitude man; just remember how you used to rest assured that all was well when Tony was on his holidays and Mr Prescott was representing us on the world stage. Very knowledgable on the Balklands by all accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
        Very knowledgable on the Balklands by all accounts.
        And a dab hand at Croquet to boot!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I can't bring myself to watch. It just reminds me of what a thick electorate we've got where that useless c*** can end up deputy prime minister for 10 years.

Comment

Missed it.

Comment

Painful watching
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Missed it.
                You didn't miss much, Paul Merton spent most of the show gazing off towards the audience in silence, looking bored, while Ian Hislop used the opportunity to make constant attacks/allegations/digs to (Lord?) Prescott, who in turn denied every wrongdoing and misdemeanor. Making several cringingly self deprecating references to chips and pies as he went.

A shameful, and above all desperately unfunny episode.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Stab-stab-stabbity-stab
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    I can't bring myself to watch. It just reminds me of what a thick electorate we've got where that useless c*** can end up deputy prime minister for 10 years.
                    That was f**k all to do with the electorate and everything to do with appeasing the unions and keeping Prescott out of harms way!

Comment

Working...
                    X