• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend Thread....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend Thread....

Well come on, what's everyone doing?

We've got both the wedding cars at a show in Winchester on Sunday so tomorrow I'll be polishing, polishing, polishing....
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

I'm going with my mate to Ebbw Vale in Wales. He's got a mate there who has invited him out on a pub crawl & he's invited me along too. Trying to convince him that we should go by train & I'll get to ride the Cardiff Bay bubble car with any luck!!

Comment

I'm going to cut the grass.

Write a paper.

Get up early on Sunday to waste a few hours waiting to have a two minute ride in a car.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

This afternoon : escape from Swindon - just call me "Snake". Monthly shop at Tesco when I (finally) get back to Manchester.

Tomorrow : BBQ at future Sister-In-Law's place.

Sunday : BBQ at one of my Lodge buddies. Freshly butchered Goat, gotta get rid of the carcass somehow...

Monday : back to sunny Swindon.

(The above is always assuming CM doesn't have alternative plans that she thinks she's told me about but in reality it was only in her head...)

Comment

having some me time
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            escape from Swindon - back to Manchester.
            Talk about out of the frying pan & into the fire - I can't decide which is the biggest sh!thole.. Manchester I guess 'cos it's oop north.

Comment

Barbecue/beers tonight.
              Playball tomorrow morning
              Barbecue in afternoon
              DIY on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                Talk about out of the frying pan & into the fire - I can't decide which is the biggest sh!thole.. Manchester I guess 'cos it's oop north.
                Hey dick-head, the great thing about Manchester is that twats like you wouldn't last five minutes there.

Any response on the bullying yet?

Comment

This afternoon : escape from Swindon - just call me "Snake". Monthly shop at Tesco when I (finally) get back to Manchester.

Tomorrow : BBQ at future Sister-In-Law's place.

Sunday : BBQ at one of my Lodge buddies. Freshly butchered Heretic, gotta get rid of the corpse somehow...

Monday : back to sunny Swindon.
                  FTFY

(The above is always assuming CM doesn't have alternative plans that she thinks she's told me about but in reality it was only in her head...)
                  That happens to you too then?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Hey dick-head, the great thing about Manchester is that twats like you wouldn't last five minutes there.

Any response on the bullying yet?
                    Oh yeah? It'd be a walk in the park compared to a weekend in Ebbw Vale. Mancunian people all have this over inflated opinion about how "tough" they and their culturally insignificant "city" are.

Comment

Working...
                    X