• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever wished...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever wished...

... that the earth would open up and swallow you?

Think again - sinkhole in Gautemala City
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

One article I read said it was "only" 100 feet deep. But it looks much deeper compared to the surrounding buildings (and the tiny cars and people in the top middle of the picture).
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

See the road open up in Didsbury - Manchester Evening News
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

It must be all that shagging in Wilmslow.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          One article I read said it was "only" 100 feet deep. But it looks much deeper compared to the surrounding buildings (and the tiny cars and people in the top middle of the picture).
          It does look like a gateway to China, but looking at the other pics the surrounding buildings are only 3ish metres high.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

There's a 3 story building at the bottom too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
              I'd hate to be in this car.....
              Or in this one:

Search for female taxi driver whose car vanished from GPS system at location of mystery landslide | Mail Online

Comment

Working...
              X