• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can someone help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone help?

As some of you may already know, as I have made a post in my morning train journey thread, I forgot my season ticket this morning. Fortunately the ticket inspector didn't come round but now I'm in a panic over how I am going to get home this evening. Will they make me buy another ticket and, if so, will I be able to get it refunded? WOuld it be cheaper to buy at the station beforehand?

My train company allows the passenger to get 1 full refund of a ticket that you have bought whilst also holding a season pass. I have forgotten my pass before and hence had to buy a ticket, which I then got refunded at the ticket office.

You are allow 2 further refunds if you forget your pass again, but they are not fully re-paid. I think the rate is 50% and then 30% or something.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      as some of you may already know, as i have made a post in my morning train journey thread, i forgot my season ticket this morning. Fortunately the ticket inspector didn't come round but now i'm in a panic over how i am going to get home this evening. Will they make me buy another ticket and, if so, will i be able to get it refunded? Would it be cheaper to buy at the station beforehand?
      alt f4

hth
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        As some of you may already know, as I have made a post in my morning train journey thread, I forgot my season ticket this morning. Fortunately the ticket inspector didn't come round but now I'm in a panic over how I am going to get home this evening. Will they make me buy another ticket and, if so, will I be able to get it refunded? WOuld it be cheaper to buy at the station beforehand?

Give me your address and tell me which plant pot that your key kept under. I will drop it off for you.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          My train company allows the passenger to get 1 full refund of a ticket that you have bought whilst also holding a season pass. I have forgotten my pass before and hence had to buy a ticket, which I then got refunded at the ticket office.

You are allow 2 further refunds if you forget your pass again, but they are not fully re-paid. I think the rate is 50% and then 30% or something.
          Thankyou, By the way which company do you use FGW?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            alt f4

hth
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Don't feed the troll.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
              X