• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone used the airport lounges at Stansted?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used the airport lounges at Stansted?

Which is the best one for domestic flights? (there are 4 and the website isn't very clear)
    Fancied using one this weekend as last time the bar in the main departure lounge was rammed full and with nowhere to sit!
    Blood in your poo

I flew to Munich from Stansted, hardly anyone who worked in the restaurants understood English... cant say we had the same problem the other end.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
      Which is the best one for domestic flights? (there are 4 and the website isn't very clear)
      Fancied using one this weekend as last time the bar in the main departure lounge was rammed full and with nowhere to sit!
      I fly out of Stansted every week, and AFAIK thre are no lounges in the domestic flight areas.
      SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
        I fly out of Stansted every week, and AFAIK thre are no lounges in the domestic flight areas.
        Domestic and international departures share the same departure area
        It's only arrivals which are segregated
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Domestic and international departures share the same departure area
          It's only arrivals which are segregated
          But the private lounges are only in the international departures part of the terminal. Which is a short train ride away.
          SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

But the private lounges are only in the international departures part of the terminal. Which is a short train ride away.
            Thansk for the info - that's what I thought
            Blood in your poo

Comment

I've lost count of how many times i've been to that aiport. Mostly domestic flights but have done a handful of euro flights. I've never had to get on that train
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
              X