• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mexican food

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican food

Take it and cram it. Seriously.

Tacos - FFS. Spicy meat in an oversized dorito. How the frak can you eat this with any dignity? Ended up wearing most of it. And with the outlaws watching

Fajitas, slightly better in that with my background in origami I can fashion a juice and grease tight fold along the length that prevents any nasty little accidents.

As I type this, I am sitting here looking like I have been paintballing, yet my only crime was to try and eat tea.

And I'm wearing my favourite khaki jeans
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Wiiilllmsloooow

<<canned laughter>>

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      And just what is the bleeding difference between Burritos, Enchilladas, Chimichangas, Tacos, Fajitas etc. etc.??
      They are all just the same bleeding flat bland tasteless piece of dough anyway. Might as well wrap them up in a chamois for all the taste they add.
      Still, for a nation that cannot fashion anything more tasty on the alcoholic front than Tequila, my hopes were never high!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Try using cutlery.

HTH
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Eating is a basic skill that the majority of the planet have mastered. Where did it all go wrong for you?

Comment

Also try eating decent mexican food as opposed to americanised tulipe.

I'd reccommend a trip to here
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Tacos - FFS. Spicy meat in an oversized dorito. How the frak can you eat this with any dignity? Ended up wearing most of it. And with the outlaws watching

Fajitas, slightly better in that with my background in origami I can fashion a juice and grease tight fold along the length that prevents any nasty little accidents.

As I type this, I am sitting here looking like I have been paintballing, yet my only crime was to try and eat tea.

And I'm wearing my favourite khaki jeans
              Yeah but wipes the floor with curry though doesn't it

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                And just what is the bleeding difference between Burritos, Enchilladas, Chimichangas, Tacos, Fajitas etc. etc.??
                They are all just the same bleeding flat bland tasteless piece of dough anyway. Might as well wrap them up in a chamois for all the taste they add.
                They're not supposed to add taste, they're supposed to hold the food together. Ever heard of this thing we have in England called a sandwich?

I'm with SY01 on Tacos, but enchiladas are great.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  They're not supposed to add taste, they're supposed to hold the food together. Ever heard of this thing we have in England called a sandwich?

I'm with SY01 on Tacos, but enchiladas are great.
                  Well why give them all different names? Surely something appropriate like "Overspiced-Mince-Melding-Mat" would suffice?
                  And at least some English breads have a unique taste and flavour. The mexicans clearly got their inspiration from swathing their chilli-packed savouries in old underpants. Yeech!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Also try eating decent mexican food as opposed to americanised tulipe.

I'd reccommend a trip to here
                    Ohhh looks good Norr, I shall have to make a "comment" to BGG
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X