• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The witch is back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The witch is back

Be afraid, be very afraid...

I knew it. The Tories were just keeping the malevolent undead evil on ice until such time as it could be unleashed on the world once more.

Don't get sick
    Don't grow old
    Don't be poor
    Do what you're told
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

This would never have happened under Labour !

Oh...... hang on .......
    BBC NEWS | Politics | Brown welcomes Thatcher to No 10

Comment

Thatcher is the very reason your standard of living is higher than it EVER would have been under Labour; this woman shoud be praised and honored.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

Don't get sick
        Don't grow old
        Don't be poor
        Do what you're told
        All of these apply to a Labour gov too...
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
          Thatcher is the very reason your standard of living is higher than it EVER would have been under Labour; this woman shoud be praised and honored.
          And she was quite a looker in her day.

Comment

Working...
          X