• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Complaining about accountant to ICAEW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complaining about accountant to ICAEW

Hi

we have been having a nightmare with our accountants who we have spent the last 5 months trying to leave. They have charged a premium for very poor service, I was wondering if anyone had ever made a complaint to ICAEW and if it is worth the hassle?

First off, are they regulated by ICAEW?

Comment

Originally posted by Stag Cozier View Post
      First off, are they regulated by ICAEW?
      yes they are. have already made complaint to senior partner just wondering wether best to write off as experience or keep trying......

Comment

I'd take it to the top of the food chain in that company first. MD rather than Senior

Comment

ICAEW complaint procedure

Hi,

If you want further information on the ICAEW complaint procedure you can find it here:

Complaints Process | Making a Complaint About an ICAEW Firm or Member | ICAEW

Lucy (I work at the ICAEW)

Comment

To find out if they are a member of the ICAEW you can check here:-

ICAEW Directory of Firms - From the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales

For the ACCA here:-

https://www.acca-business.org/pls/ec...01.p_find_firm

All the best

Comment

Working...
            X