• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tag Cloud Misuse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag Cloud Misuse

Appears to be getting misused again! You guys!

I was expecting to see IR35 or Brolly in there not Stabbity Stab, First Time Cottager and Vodka.

Just an aside though. After the last time I believe Nick & Admin implemented a tag audit trail to catch people misusing it

Thought I might share that.

Enjoy!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I was expecting to see IR35 or Brolly in there not Stabbity Stab, First Time Cottager and Vodka.

Just an aside though. After the last time I believe Nick & Admin implemented a tag audit trail to catch people misusing it

Enjoy!
    Who would be numpty enough.... Oh I see what you've done there - Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Enjoy!
      Fish-mitten, god make him stop, tedious little man.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Tags are assigned to users already - and I am quite surprised at who is adding the fish-mitten, first time cottager etc... I will have a word with them

Cleared out a lot of the silly tags last night. And will continue to do so when I can so that the slightly sensible ones will eventually have enough weight to stop the vaguely amusing ones from showing. I left stabbity stab in there on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Tags are assigned to users already - and I am quite surprised at who is adding the fish-mitten, first time cottager etc... I will have a word with them

Go on, if they want to show off how childish they are shouldn't we all know?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Go on, if they want to show off how childish they are shouldn't we all know?
            Yes, which tedious little man on here is really so puerile?
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              Yes, which tedious little man on here is really so puerile?
              I wonder threaded. I wonder.......
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I thought 'gimpboy' appearing on the tag cloud would be a fitting tribute to our resident trainspotter.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

i like bed wetter but i forget to use it, even in real life

gosh, i didn't know there were rules around the cloud i thought it was just a bit of fun, ho hum, nothing is fun anymore
                  Last edited by Boudica; 11 June 2010, 13:39. Reason: sorry

Comment

As the inventor of stabbity-stab (Music to stab politicians to - the Sorceror's Apprentice) I think you lot owe me royalties.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X