• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perceptions of evil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perceptions of evil

That new Google background is a bit bright. But what about the small figure just left of centre? Scarecrow look, one of those tall wide brimmed hats - EVIL.

How many horror films have had scarecrows or scarecrow-like figures in them? Clowns used to be nice happy things once, now they are always evil too.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Dunno what you're looking at, but Google Classic home is a picture of the Singapore port & skyline for me.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Dunno what you're looking at, but Google Classic home is a picture of the Singapore port & skyline for me.
      I've had both of these (scarecrow and port) so far today, before these it was something that looked like a giant wine rack
      If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Now it's a lily pond! Google are trying to make me look foolish again, like they did when they took a picture of the inside of my garage showing all the old junk to the world.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I've got some steel flower/sculpture thing now.

I'm setting it to the smiley face on a post it.

Not that I use classic that often. iGoogle all the way for me...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            That new Google background is a bit bright. But what about the small figure just left of centre? Scarecrow look, one of those tall wide brimmed hats - EVIL.

How many horror films have had scarecrows or scarecrow-like figures in them? Clowns used to be nice happy things once, now they are always evil too.
            Bland Google Classic logo for me.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I've got a sand dune and I can't get rid of it unless I create a Google account. Marvellous.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
              X