• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I love it when a plan comes together

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it when a plan comes together

Something that I’ve been working on for ages is beginning to take shape and staring to look like a real product (web site). It’s still miles away from revenue generation, but it’s more than the collection of random screens that it has been up till now.

I still need to fix some charts and do a load of data cleansing, but I should be in early demo mode next week to see if I can get any interest.

Then it’s time to think about holiday; or probably not.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Good going
    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      Something that I’ve been working on for ages is beginning to take shape and staring to look like a real product (web site). It’s still miles away from revenue generation, but it’s more than the collection of random screens that it has been up till now.

I still need to fix some charts and do a load of data cleansing, but I should be in early demo mode next week to see if I can get any interest.

Then it’s time to think about holiday; or probably not.
      Do you want us to UAT it for you
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Something that I’ve been working on for ages is beginning to take shape and staring to look like a real product (web site)
        Hate to tell you but someone already invented them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
          Don't knock it, one of my clients regularly hands over 100k for a few ASPs, and then there're the yearly maintenance contracts.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
            Al Gore?

Comment

Working...
            X